The Jumper R1F is a 16 Channel SBUS receiver with F-Port out which simplifies connecting a receiver to a flight controller. F-Port combines SBUS and Smartport telemetry in a single wire. Not only does this simplify a build, but it also saves a UART on the flight controller. Now the user can get all the telemetry data they desire, including RSSI, over the same wire their SBUS signal goes through.
- Channels: 16 Channels (SBUS)
- RSSI Output: 0-3.3V
- Telemetry: F.Port
- Weight: <2g
- Dimensions: 20 x 125 x 4mm
- Operating Voltage: 4.0-6.0V
- Operating Current: 80mA@5V
- Effective Distance: Full Distance >1.5km
- Compatibility: FrSky D16 mode
- Press and hold the receiver's bind button, turn on power. The green led will be on and the red led will flash indicating bind mode.
- Turn on radio and enter bind procedure. After bind is successful the green led on the receiver will be off and the red led is always on.
- Do not forget to power cycle the receiver and exit bind mode on radio
1x Jumper R1F Receiver
We Also Recommend
BetaFPV Beta95X V3 Whoop Quadcopter DJI Digital FPV Edition
Foxeer Digisight V3 Micro Digital 720P 60FPS Low Latency Shark Byte/HDZero FPV Camera