Jumper R1F F-Port 16 Channel SBUS Receiver
The Jumper R1F is a 16 Channel SBUS receiver with F-Port out which simplifies connecting a receiver to a flight controller. F-Port combines SBUS and Smartport telemetry in a single wire. Not only does this simplify a build, but it also saves a UART on the flight controller. Now the user can get all the telemetry data they desire, including RSSI, over the same wire their SBUS signal goes through.
- Channels: 16 Channels (SBUS)
- RSSI Output: 0-3.3V
- Telemetry: F.Port
- Weight: <2g
- Dimensions: 20 x 125 x 4mm
- Operating Voltage: 4.0-6.0V
- Operating Current: 80mA@5V
- Effective Distance: Full Distance >1.5km
- Compatibility: FrSky D16 mode
- Press and hold the receiver's bind button, turn on power. The green led will be on and the red led will flash indicating bind mode.
- Turn on radio and enter bind procedure. After bind is successful the green led on the receiver will be off and the red led is always on.
- Do not forget to power cycle the receiver and exit bind mode on radio
1x Jumper R1F Receiver