Finally, a modern 1.2/1.3GHz video transmitter, designed with features we have grown accustomed to with our 5.8GHz hobby transmitters. This Matek vtx supports Tramp protocol for easy control, has a built-in microphone, wide input voltage, and even pit mode and output power up to 800mW.
- 2CH_US version (1258MHz & 1280MHz), SKU: VTX-1G3SE-2
- RF power output: 0.1mw(0, pit mode), 25mw(1), 200mw(2), 800mw(3)
- CMS control via Tramp protocol variant for 1.3G
- Button control and LED indicators
- Built-in AGC microphone
- 6-36V DC IN (2-8S LiPo)
- Power Consumption: 40mA(0.1mw), 110mA(25mw), 150mA(200mw), 250mA(800mw) @12V IN
- Video format: NTSC or PAL
- Audio Subcarrier: 6.5 MHz & 6.0MHz, onboard microphone on 6.5MHz
- RF Connector: SMA
- Weight: 9g ( w/o antenna)
- Size: board 36*21.5mm
- + IN-: 6-36V DC input with reverse polarity protection
- VID: Video input
- G: Ground
- 5V: onboard regulator output, Max. 1.5A load on this pad
- A6.0: Audio 6.0MHz input
- RX: CMS control via Tramp protocol
- TX & RX: UART for firmware update
- Press button-A to select RF output levels, 0 (blue LED)= 0.1mw pitmode, 1=25mw. 2=200mw, 3=800mw
- Press and hold the button-B for 2 seconds to enter the frequency setting. Frequency LED blinks
- Press the button-B to select the frequency (only 1258 and 1280 can be selected on US 2CH version)
- When the LED blinks at new frequency, no RF output on this frequency.
- New frequency and output will be enabled if no button action within 3 seconds
- Connect “RX” to any spare UART-TX of flight controller, enable “VTX(Tramp) protocol” on corresponding UART.
- Copy and paste following command into CLI of BF4.1 or later release
- vtxtable bands 2
vtxtable channels 8
vtxtable band 1 1G3_A A 1080 1120 1160 1200 1240 1280 1320 1360
vtxtable band 2 1G3_B B 1080 1120 1160 1200 1258 1280 1320 1360
vtxtable powerlevels 3
vtxtable powervalues 25 200 800
vtxtable powerlabels 25 200 800
- When CMS control is enabled, button control will be overridden.
- only 1258 and 1280 can be enabled via CMS control on 2CH version.
- INAV doesn’t support 1.3G CMS control via Tamp protocol for now.
1x Matek VTX-1G3SE 1.2/1.3GHz Video Transmitter
1x Dipole Antenna
- Powering on without an antenna connected will damage VTX. No support will be provided if you do so.
- This product requires an amateur radio license to operate legally. Please check your local laws and regulations before purchasing.
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Defiance RC, Inc cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.