The Radiomaster ExpressLRS 2.4GHz EP2 Nano Receiver is based on the open-source ExpressLRS project. Designed by @Jye Smith from the ELRS development team, the rx uses the STM32L432KBU6 MCU and SX1280 RF chip.
Due to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, they are very comfortable for FPV races and Long Range FPV. They are also very suitable for Tiny whoop because of the ultra-light Nano size.
- Item Name: EP2 Nano Receiver
- Type: ISM ESP8285
- MCU SX1280IMLTRT
- RF Module SMD Ceramic antenna
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 0.44g
- Dimension: 10mm*10mm*6mm
- Peak gain: 3.7dB
1x Radiomaster 2.4GHz ExpressLRS EP2 Nano Receiver
We Also Recommend
GDW RS0708 High Speed Coreless Motor Metal Gear 350/360 Mini Digital Servo