** Discontinued - New Version Here **
The RP1 2.4GHz Nano is an open-source receiver based on ExpressLRS.
The Nano receivers, first developed by Jye Smith from the ExpressLRS development team, feature the ESP8285 MCU and SX1280 RF chip. The RP1 has a UFL antenna socket for full-range antenna use.
The RP1 features WIFI built in so you can upgrade firmware by WIFI and configure the Receiver via the built-in WebUI with your PC or mobile phone.
Due to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, the RP1 is ideal for FPV races or long-range. Suitable for Whoops, drones, and fixed-wing models due to the ultra-light and Nano size, this receiver can fit just about anywhere!
Visit https://www.expresslrs.org/ to learn more.
- Item: RP1 Nano ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Receiver
- Type: ISM
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4GHz T Antenna
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5V
- Weight: 2.2g (including antenna)
- Dimension: 13mm*11mm*3mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v2.4 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP1/2 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
- Improved PCB design for better heat dissipation
- Upgraded rigid antenna with greater durability and performance
- LED on the top side of PCB
- Solder pads are improved and easier to solder to
1x Radiomaster ExpressLRS RP1 2.4GHz Nano Receiver
1x 65mm UFL 2.4GHz T Antenna
1x User Manual