RadioMaster TX16S OpenTX Multi-Protocol Radio with Hall Gimbals
A budget-friendly radio with all the features expected in a top of the line product. The RadioMaster TX16S includes full OpenTX support, hall gimbals, internal multi-protocol module, and more.
Why choose TX16S?
- Built-in USB-C Charging.
- Touch Panel*
- USB-C Data/simulator port.
- Bigger battery compartment.
- External SD card slot.
- 2 X UART ports for updates and DIY.
- Improved menu navigation with Page back and forward.
- Better case design with improved grip ergonomics.
- Better switch quality and placement design.
- Better sliders with good center feedback.
- Full Size (not small short throw) HALL gimbal with CNC Aluminum face.
- Official OpenTX support.
- Official Multi-module support.
- Improved speaker circuit (no noise).
- Included EPP box.
- Channel: 16CH
- Mode: Mode 2
- Size: 183*212*66 mm
- Weight: 736g (without battery)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery Compartment: 25*52*97mm
- 2 x18650 (tray included) , 21700 7.4v 2s Pack or 7.4v 2s Lipoly (Batteries not included)
- Current: 400mah (excluding external module)
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
- Touch Panel (requires OpenTX 2.4)
*Specs subject to change. Touch Panel included in TX16s HALL and TX16s HALL + TBS MicroTX set (Master Fire Combo)
1x RadioMaster TX16S OpenTX Multi-Protocol Radio w/Hall Gimbals