The Radiomaster Zorro is a full-featured, compact gamepad-style radio controller. Although small and lightweight, it has all the features expected of a modern radio. Perfect for those needing something small to throw in their field bag.
This may be the new class leader for this category! Meet the all new RadioMaster Zorro.
Featuring an ergonomic design, large bright LCD screen in the perfect viewing position, travel adjustable HALL sensor gimbals, a nano size external RF module bay, built-in USB-C Charging, USB-C Data port for updating and playing simulators, rear and top assignable push buttons, scroll wheels, RadioMasters 7 button menu navigation system, headphone audio output, external power source input and a host of RF options the RadioMaster Zorro is set to change the game once again.
Also available with other options:
- Physical dimensions：170*159*108mm
- Weight：350 grams
- Operating frequency：2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Internal RF Options: ELRS
- Supported protocols: ELRS
- RF power: TBA (CE and FCC Version will be available)
- Antenna gain: Folding 2db
- Operational current：160mA@8.4V
- Operational voltage：6.6-8.4v DC
- Control distance: TBA
- Operating system：OpenTX / EdgeTX Compatible
- Control channels: Maximum 16 (Rx dependent)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD
- Battery: 2 x 18350 (Not included)
- Charging: Built-in USB-C Charging
- Gimbal: Hall-effect
- Module bay: Nano size (Compatible with TBS Nano Crossfire / Nano Tracer / IRC Ghost)
- Firmware Upgrade method: Via USB or SD card (SD Not included)
1x Radiomaster Zorro Compact ExpressLRS Radio Controller
** Batteries NOT included. You can purchase them at link below: