The RunCam Hybrid 2 is the latest evolution of the dual FPV/HD camera. The FPV part now features the same Sony 1.3MP sensor found in the popular RunCam Phoenix 2, while the HD part has the Sony 8MP sensor that can capture at 4K30. Compact and lightweight, this is a fantastic option for anyone looking for the versatility of flying FPV while capturing gorgeous 4K video without having to carry a GoPro.
- HD sensor: SONY 8MP
- Analog sensor: SONY 1.3MP
- Field of View (FOV): HD Recording FOV 145°(FPV FOV 150° @ 4: 3)
- Video Resolution: 4K@30fps / 2.7K@60fps / 2.7K@50fps / 1080P@120fps / 1080P@100fps / 1080P@60fps / 1080P@50fps
- Video File Format: MP4
- TV Mode: NTSC (720*480)/PAL (720*576) Switchable
- Interface: HD supports UART remote control; FPV(Analog) supports UART firmware update.
- Max Micro SD Card Supported: Up to 128G. Samsung's U3 card is recommended (2.7K60/1080P120 requires U3 or above; other solutions require U1 or above) Please make sure that the file format of the SD card is FAT32, otherwise, it will easily cause errors.
- Mounting Holes Distance: 20*20mm
- PCB Size: 29*29mm
- Lens Module Size: 19*25mm
- Lens Specs HD Lens: M10 FPV Lens : M8
- Power: Input DC 5-20V (Non-direct power supply from 4s battery or above. Powered directly with battery will generate surges and burn the camera.)
- Working Current: 480mA @5V / 140mA @12V
- Weight: 18g