Spedix GS40F 4-In-1 Mini 3-6S 40A ESC
GS40F 4IN1 MINI is an extremely reliable 20x20mm mount 6S 4IN1 ESC. Limited by the smaller size of 20x20mm ESC, engineers have always used 3mm mini MOSFETs, which are not reliable for 6S.
This compromise made these ESCs vulnerable to damage due to high heat and current/voltage demands of the FPV market. With the innovative design of this 4-in-1 ESC, by separating the control board and the power board, Spedix successfully implemented full-size 5x6mm MOSFETs onto this 20x20mm speed controller. They are able to present you with a high-performance mini 6S capable 20x20mm ESC of extreme reliability and responsiveness.
By combining reliable hardware with the fastest GD32F3 MCU in the market, Spedix is able to present a high-performance mini 20x20mm ESC of extreme reliability and responsiveness.
Perfect as a combo with the BrainFPV Radix LI or any other 20x20 or full-sized flight controller.
- Innovative double-deck design enables the implementation of full-size 5x6 MOSFET on 20x20mm mini 4IN1 ESC.
- 40V MOSFET improves the overall reliability in fast response to throttle signals, making the 6 cell input capable in the real world
- GD32F3 MCU provides highest responsiveness in the market.
- Extremely small size makes mounting on smaller frames easier than ever.
- Input:3-6 Cell LiPo
- Continuous Current: 40A
- Burst Current: 50A≤10S
- BEC: No
- Current Detection: YES
- Firmware: BLHeli_32
- Dimensions: 40x31x8mm
- Mount Holes: 20x20mm
- Application: 200-300mm racing drone
1x Spedix GS40F 4-In-1 Mini 3-6S 40A ESC
1x Wire set
1x 470uF 35V Capacitor
We Also Recommend
RadioMaster TX16S OpenTX Multi-Protocol Radio with Hall Gimbals