The Speedy Bee F7 V2 Flight Controller features a built-in WiFi/Bluetooth chip, allowing pilots to adjust settings and flash firmware from their cell phone using the Speedy Bee App. Check your tune, adjust PIDS, analyze blackbox recordings all on your phone. No longer do you need to lug around a laptop.
The flight controller itself is packed with all the latest tech. The F7 MCU insures lightning fast response, powerful MPU6000 gyro, built-in OSD, barometer, and even full plug and play support for DJI Air Unit. This is a full featured beast.
- MCU: STM32F722
- IMU: MPU6000
- USB: Type-C
- Baro: BMP280 (I2C)
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- BLE: Support, used for Flight Controller configuration
- WiFi: Support, used for data transfer, e.g firmware flashing, and Blackbox analysis.
- DJI Air Unit slot: A full DJI Air Unit JST slot onboard
- BlackBox: 16MB onboard dataflash
- Current Sensor: 1 : 10 (Scale 168)
- BetaFlight Camera Control Pad: Yes
- Power input: 3S - 6S Lipo
- 5V power output 7 * 5V output, 6 pads and a BZ+ pad used for Buzzer, the maximum load current is 2.5A. 9V * 1 (the maximum load current is 2.5A)
- 9V power output 2 * 9V output, 1 pads and another one used for DJI slot
- 4.5V power output: 1 * 4.5V output pad
- 3.3V power output: 1 * 3.3V output pad, the maximum load current is 500mA.
- ESC signal: M1 - M4
- UART: Full UART * 5(UART1, UART2, UART3, UART5, UART6)
- ESC Telemetry UART: UART4 RX
- I2C: Used for external Magnetometer, Sonar, etc.
- LED pin Used for WS2812 LED
- Buzzer: BZ+ and BZ- pad used for 5V Buzzer
- Boot button: Used to easy enter DFU mode
- RSSI input: RSSI input solder pad
- SmartPort: Use any TX pad of UART for the SmartPort feature.
- Support Flight Controller Firmware: BetaFlight(Default), EMUFlight
- Target name: SPEEDYBEEF7V2
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, 4mm hole size
- Dimension: 41 x 38 x 6.9mm
- Weight: 9g
1x Speedy Bee F7 V2 Flight Controller