Sunrise Cicada 20amp BLHeli_S ESC
Sunrise Cicada 20amp (2-4s) BLHeli_S Electronic Speed Controller
BLHeli_S firmware is the next generation code, following the base BLHeli code. BLHeli_S is designed for superior performance in multirotors, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation. All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling. The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tuneable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- New Firmware: BLHeli_S, new code based on BLHeli
- MCUs: 8 bit, BusyBee1 (EFM8BB10F8) at 24MHz and BusyBee2 (EFM8BB21F16) at 48MHz. BB1 MCU can support up to 350k eRPM(Ref.F330 around 200K), BB2 is set to 500k eRPM(F39x around 360K)
- Hardware PWM 36KHZ refresh, more smooth throttle response and silent operation.
- Damped light/synchronous rectification/ active freewheeling
- Supports regular 1-2ms input signal, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detected when the ESC sees an input signal.
- Sync loss protection feature, it will have the same good sync holding properties as base BLHeli.
Continuous Current: 20A
Peak Current (10s): 25A
Lipo: 2s - 4s
Size: 27x 12mm
1x Sunrise Cicada 20amp ESC