We're incredibly excited to announce the TBS CAIPIRINHA II - the wing that puts your piloting, pronunciation, and spelling skills to the test! :) It's a gentle long-range cruiser that turns into a fierce mountain diver with just a slight push on your pitch stick.
The Caipirinha II is based on the Wipeout by HappyFlyers from Switzerland! A polycarbonate battery bay, push-to-open equipment bays, a PDB with up to 3 battery inputs, wiring channels that stretch across the entire wing, and a huge 6mm-plywood-lined center section are just some of the innovations that make this plane stand out from the rest. An ultra-sleek and aerodynamic finish ensure that no energy goes to waste, and a very good glide slope makes thermaling or long-distance slope soaring highly enjoyable.
The PNP kit from TBS is equipped with high-quality, digital metal gear servos, a CP2814-1050kV Cobra motor, 50A HobbyWing ESC, and high-quality Aeronaut CAM Carbon folding propellers. Vertical climbs, rocket-like punch outs, or highly efficient cruising are all within the design parameters of this setup!
We can confidently say it's going to be the only long-range cruiser you will ever need, and the only flying wing in its weight class with such a performance envelope.
- Small, lightweight, fly anywhere design
- Ultimate in flight stability and endurance
- Virtually indestructible EPP/Plywood construction
- Pre-cut camera, servo, battery, R/C receiver and video transmitter slots
- 2x push-to-open equipment bays for R/C and FPV electronics
- Pre-cut, sanded, and covered ultra-lightweight elevons & pushrods
- 36.5in / 93cm wingspan!
- 50oz / 1400g AUW (including GoPro Session5 and battery)
- 90min flying time
- 45mi / 75km endurance
- Battery (4S):
- Capacity: 4500mAh 4S - 6600mAh 4S, 20C or more
- SUGGESTED Dimension: 48 x 36 x 150 mm, 525g
- MAX Dimension: 60 x 44 x 165 mm, 550g
RECOMMENDED FPV AND RADIO EQUIPMENT
- FPV camera: Any high-quality FPV camera
- Video transmission:
- Analog 5.8GHz: TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 V3 or HV
- Digital: Either DJI or HDZero
- Crossfire Micro Rx or Diversity Rx
1x CAIPIRINHA 2 with all hardware accessories
2x Digital MG Servo 6kgf/cm, 5-6V
1x CP2814-1050kV Cobra Motor
1x 50A HobbyWing Skywalker Wing ESC
1x Aeronaut 10x6 folding prop with prop assembly (CNC aluminum)
Everything prepared as far as possible. Final assembly time around 2 hours.