In a race, microseconds count. Goggles down, thumbs up - are you ready for a true 250Hz radio link? End to end latency: barely noticeable. Nothing else comes close! Thanks to 2.4GHz technology, we took the best from Crossfire and shrunk it down to speed it up. The end result: Smaller antennas, more speed, range for days.
INTRODUCING TBS TRACER - 2.4GHZ "CROSSFIRE" RADIO SYSTEM
- 250Hz: Fastest available radio and telemetry link
- Brand new 2.4GHz technology not found in any other radio link
- 3ms end to end latency
- Crossfire engine for ultimate compatibility and functionality
- "JR" and "LITE" form factor transmitters
- Nano-sized receiver with antenna diversity
- 15mi+/25km+ range
- For drones, planes, helicopters, cars, and boats
THE FASTEST RADIO LINK
In a race, microseconds count. Goggles down, thumbs up - are you ready for a two-way 250Hz radio link? End to end latency: basically zero (okay, 3ms!). Range: for days. Nothing comes close! We took the best from Crossfire and shrunk it down & sped it up.
NOT JUST FOR RACE AND "FREERANGE" PILOTS
A single operation mode satisfies all requirements. A spine-tingling 250Hz refresh rate. Plenty of penetration and range to outperform even the most serious video link. Full telemetry capability is standard, without any range degradation! Thanks to Crossfire pedigree, drone pilots, traditional R/C pilots and everyone in between can instantly tap into the familiar lineup of compatible software, devices, remotes, and mounting boards.
EASE OF USE
OTA firmware updates, auto-bind, multi-bind, LUA device configuration such as flight controller PIDs, etc. and cloud connectivity: No problem! These are all features that TBS first brought into the R/C space with TBS Crossfire! All receivers arrive in binding mode and it remembers your bind across all of your radios, so the bind button is technically not needed ever.
UNDER THE HOOD
TBS Tracer runs on the Crossfire engine. Over 6 years of active development and by far the most popular R/C system for FPV enthusiasts! You instantly tap into the same reliability, features, and compatibility that drone pilots see as synonymous to peace of mind. So what's the difference? Higher update rate, lower latency, smaller antennas due to higher frequency. Crossfire users will feel right at home!
THE TBS GUARANTEE
In the over 10 years of our existence, software updates have always been free, continuous, and plenty. Hardware is built for longevity and comes packed with a great range of features that are yet to be unlocked. Support has always been laser-focused on customer satisfaction. For pilots, by pilots.
- Long-range, adaptive, and robust remote control system for your drone & aircraft
- Low latency, 250Hz update rate (5x faster than typical - world's fastest) for mind-blowing accuracy
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- OTA firmware updates, auto-bind, multi-bind support
- TBS Cloud connectivity with telemetry output for smartphone apps
- Fully configurable by OpenTX and TBS TANGO remote using CRSF protocol
- "Unlimited" amount of people can fly at the same time
- Selectable RF power from 25mW to 1W (local restrictions apply)
- 8 or 12ch output via CRSF, SBUS, inverted SBUS or PPM
- Serial Modem capable of transmitting MAVLink or other serial protocols (up & downlink)
- Latency & Refresh Rate: 3ms, 250Hz
- Output power: 25mW / 100mW
- Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Voltage: 3.5 - 13V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Radio Compatibility: JR Module Bay (e.g. TBS Tango 1, Radiomaster TX16S, Jumper T18, Taranis X9D) OpenTX V2.1+
* Output power modes may not be available due to local regulation limitations
1x TBS Tracer Micro Transmitter
We Also Recommend
Foxeer Digisight V3 Micro Digital 720P 60FPS Low Latency Shark Byte/HDZero FPV Camera
Happymodel Mobula6 HDZero 1S 65mm HD Brushless Whoop
HGLRC Racewhoop30 Racing Drone 6S Digital Version
HGLRC Racewhoop30 Racing Drone 6S Analog Version