** Discontinued - Updated version here **
With the TBS UNIFY PRO32 Nano TBS has boosted the output power, improved the robustness, decreased power consumption, added capability for insane features, and perfected the way it is installed in your multirotor. In a nutshell, it’s the most comprehensive, future proof, highest quality, and overall best nano VTx ever made.
- Smallest, lightest video transmitter on the market
- Up to 400mW of output power
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode - power up your quad during a race. Now with team-race capability!
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without antenna for hours!
- Clean powerup and video switching
- CE certified
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5V
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Video-Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 1g
- Antenna Connector: u.FL socket
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 14dBm (25mW), 20dBm (100mW), 26dBm (400mW)
1x TBS UNIFY PRO32 5G8 Video transmitter
1x Silicone cable set (pre-tinned)
1x TBS UNIFY Pro32 Manual
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Defiance RC, Inc cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.