The Acrobat Duo by Ummagawd
Famed fpv pilot, Tommy Tibajia, took a new approach to the wildly loved Acrobrat frame and designed a version around the new dual camera HD FPV systems from Runcam and Caddx. While this is not a replacement for the original Acrobrat, Ummagawd did take into consideration all of the things people loved about the original, and designed a new 3" freestyle frame that can stand on it's own.
The Acrobrat Duo is the latest approach to the Acrobrat line of "clean and dirty" style frames. The Duo is designed around the Runcam Hybrid HD FPV camera and keeps the camera well protected while also keeping props out of view. The designers made sure to provide enough room for more electronics while keeping the design sleek, beautiful and very strong.
- Designed for the Runcam Split Hybrid or Caddx Tarsier dual-lens cameras.
- Fits 3" props and has no props in view!
- New dampener bushing (easier to install, more dampening material)
- Large 23mm high x 101mm long space for electronics
- Compatible with DJI FPV system
- Multiple 20x20 mounting locations for many possible configurations
- Unibody Main plate = 3mm Carbon Fiber
- Side plates (w/adjustable FPV cam placement) = 2mm Carbon Fiber
- Battery plate = 2mm Carbon Fiber
- Hardware = 20mm Anodized Knurled Aluminum Standoffs + 10pcs Black Oxide Coated M3x6mm screws
- Frame Dampeners = New Custom Designed Silicone Bushings (70, 60, 50,40 durometer)
- Motor to Motor (diagonal) = 137mm
- Motor to Motor (front to back) = 84mm
- Motor to Motor (side to side) = 105mm
- Frame height = 43.5mm
- Dry Frame Weight = 54g
- Motor bolt pattern = 12x12mm
- Motor c-clip hole = 6.2mm
- Includes Ummagrip Battery Pad
1x Acrobat Duo Frame Kit