The ToolkitRC P200 Mini Adjustable Power Supply can provide the voltage and current you need. Gallium nitride (GaN) is a very hard, mechanically stable wide bandgap semiconductor with higher breakdown strength, faster switching speed, higher thermal conductivity, and lower on-resistance, power devices based on GaN significantly outperform silicon-based devices. This simply means devices that are more efficient, powerful, and smaller.
You can use the P200 to charge your phone, power your soldering iron, provide power to a charger, or even act as a desktop power station. Fantastic item to have on your desktop or on the go.
The P200 is a great companion product with the ToolkitRC M7 Multi-Function Charger.
- Input voltage:
- AC 100-240V@MAX 100W
- DC 7-28V@MAX 10A 200W
- Main output:
- 1.0-10.0A @MAX AC 100W / DC 200W
- 1.0-30.0V @MAX AC 100W / DC 200W
- USB output: 5.0-20.0V @MAX 65W
- USB protocol:
- PD 3.0/PD2.0/PPS/QC4/QC3.0/QC2.0
- Protection time: <1ms (Short circuit, OC ,OV)
- Control cycle: 8ms
- Product size: 84*63*78 mm
- Product weight: 360g
- Pack size: 160*150*73 mm
- Pack weight: 670g
- LCD: IPS 1.54" 240*240 resolution
- Main port: 4.0mm banana female port
- USB port: TYPE-C Fast charge, upgrade
1x ToolkitRC P200 Mini Adjustable Smart Desktop Power Supply