Our high-efficiency X-AIR MK II in a slick low profile face mount for the HDzero goggles. Simply slide the antennas on the goggle’s rails and screw on the custom knurled SMA connectors. Great 10dBic gain combined with a healthy flyable beam width of 120deg, yield an amazing flight experience in a compact and low profile package. Fill the remaining ports with a pair of our Omni-directionals and you got the antennas full house.
Low profile design, only 15mm thick.
Most compact antennas of this gain level at only 15mm thickness, letting you leave them on at all times without fear of breaking them. The included slide-on mounts fit natively on the HDzero goggles for easy installation.
Custom-made SMA connectors, fit HDzero in style.
As with all other components of X-AIR antennas, the custom SMA connector is made to the highest standards to fit your HDzero goggles perfectly and make sure every bit of RF power is transferred from the X-AIR. A knurled finish provides easy tightening and a quality look exclusive to TrueRC.
- Circularly Polarized
- Mount direct on HDzero goggles with included slide-on mounts.
- Compact low-profile design, easy to store and transport
- High 10 dBic for long-range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band
- Super wide 120-degree beam for each antenna combined to 135deg beam width
- Custom knurled SMA connectors
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.7GHz
- Gain: 9.5-10.5 dBic
- Polarization: RHCP
- Beam-width*: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 68deg.
- Connector: SMA male
- Dimension: 32 x 32 x 15mm
- Include mounts for installation onto HDzero goggles
*Coverage of individual antenna where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage of individual antenna where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
2x TrueRC X-Air 5.8 MK II Antennas RHCP
2x Slide-on Mounts