The high-efficiency X-AIR MK II in a slick low profile face mount for the HDzero VRX4 module. Simply slide on the antennas on the module’s rails and screw on the custom knurled SMA connectors. Great 10dBic gain combined with a healthy flyable beam width of 120deg, yield an amazing flight experience in a compact and low profile package. Fill the remaining ports with a pair of OCP and you got the antennas full house.
LOW PROFILE DESIGN, ONLY 15MM THICK
Most compact antennas of this gain level at only 15mm thickness, letting you leave them on at all the time without fear of breaking them. The included slide-on mounts fit natively on the HDzero VRX4 module for easy installation.
CUSTOM MADE SMA CONNECTORS, FIT THE HDZERO IN STYLE
As with all other components of X-AIR antennas, the custom SMA connector is made to the highest standards to fit your HDzero module perfectly and make sure every bit of RF power is transferred from the X-AIR. A knurled finish provide easy tightening and a quality look exclusive to TrueRC.
- Circularly Polarized
- Sector type beam shape (widest on horizontal)
- Mount direct on HDzero module with included slide-on mounts.
- Compact low-profile design, easy to store and transport
- High 10 dBic for long range and signal penetration
- Large SWR and axial ratio bandwidth, work even out of the 5.8GHz band
- Super wide 120 degree beam for each antenna combining to 135deg beam width
- Custom knurled SMA connectors
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.7GHz
- Gain: 9.5-10.5 dBic
- Polarization: RHCP
- Beam-width*: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 68deg.
- Connector: SMA male
- Dimension: 32 x 32 x 15mm
- Include mounts for installation onto HDZero module.
2x X-Air MKII Antennas (one for each side)
2x Slide-on Mounts