The Axisflying Argus F7 55A Pro Plug and Play Stack, features a tough aluminum shell heatsink, dust and water-proof IP54 rating, and rapid heat dissipation. With robust MOSFETs and built-in protection, this stack is ideal for high-power applications.
Plug and Play Argus is Axisflying electronic series that includes 55A 4-In-1 ESC and flight controller. Argus PRO series adopt full aluminum cover wrapped that can get IP54 to protect PCB. The FC is F722 which can support X8.
Truly a premium stack for any build.
- Dustproof and waterproof IP54, with splashproof function, it is forbidden to put it into water or use it underwater!
- CNC Full aluminum cover wrapped, enlarges the radiating surface, rapid heat dissipation, more stable work
- High-quality and large-size MOSFETs are selected, with low internal resistance and low heat generation, plus CNC heat dissipation aluminum cover, Even if the throttle is used for a long time, it is not afraid of overheating, which brings more stable power performance.
- No welding, more peace of mind. With this FC, HD Air unit, analog camera, GPS, and other common peripherals all support direct plug-in
- Integrated dual BEC, support DJI O3 Air Unit direct connection
- The FC supports up to 8 motor outputs, easily build your X8 drone
- Quickly check the working status of the FC by turning on and off the corresponding status indicator light
- The FC supports INAV now
- 96Khz 55A and 65A Bl-heli 32bit 3-6S ESC / STM32F722 FC
- BMI 270 Gyro
- Blackbox Flash 16MB
- UART ports: 6
- BEC :5V @2A and 9V@2A
- ESC SENSOR Supported
- HD/Analog Supported
- LED-BZ Supported
- GPS Supported
- X8 PWM Supported
- Plug and Play Support
- Size: 48.6*46.6*26 mm
- Weight: 59g
- Mounting Holes: M3-30.5*30.5mm