The BeeBrain BLV4 AIO Flight Controller with built-in 2.4GHz ExpressLRS is perfect for the smallest of builds. This all-in-one board combines a flight controller, 12AMP 4-In-1 BLHeli_S ESC, 5.8GHz VTX, and a 2.4GHz ExpressLRS receiver on one 29x29mm board. Amazing performance and features on a part that occupies so little real estate.
Also available with Crossfire - BeeBrain BLV4 AIO Crossfire
- MCU: STM32F411
- ESC Firmware: S-H-40 - Bluejay, 0.16, 48kHz.
- ESC Specifications: 4 channel 12A ESC
- ESC Connector: JST-1.0 3Pin
- NBD OSD(Betaflight OSD Compatible)
- Weight: 6.5 grams (including antennas and battery connector)
- Size: Outer dimensions 29 x 29 x 7.6 mm
- Holes: 25.5 x 25.5 mm
- Battery input: 1 – 2 S, connector: PH2.0
- UART2 TX and RX for onboard EXPRESSLRS receiver (SX1280)
- UART1 TX and RX free
- VTX Adjustable power 5mW-25mW-SmartMAX. SmartMAX will automatically adjust the VTX power according to the board temperature. When the board temperature rises, the VTX power will be automatically reduced. When the temperature is low, the maximum output power can be up to 400mW
1x Newbeedrone BeeBrain BLV4 AIO ExpressLRS Flight Controller
1x Receiver T-Antenna
1x Receiver Antenna
1x VTX Antenna
All firmware can be found on the Github Page
Note: Binding process. power up the drone 3 times, on the third time you plug in power, the ELRS Receiver will get into binding mode. We are still trying to work on the ELRS firmware and make it able to just click the boot button to get into bind mode. Will get this update in the near future.