The Axisflying Argus F7 F722 40A AIO With Aluminum Shell offers unmatched performance and durability, featuring a high-tech BMI270 gyro and powerful heatsink. Enjoy smooth and precise flight control thanks to advanced technology encased in an ultra-durable aluminum shell. Great in cinewhoops or any build with tight space.
When Axisflying stepped into the FPV field, our core products were brushless motors and frame series. But that's only temporary. Innovation and self-development are the goals that Axisflying has always pursued, and the Argus F7 AIO will prove that Axisflying's innovation and independent research and development capabilities have never weakened.
- Every AIO will go through 800 full-throttle takeoff and landing tests before leaving the factory. High-quality circuit technology and aluminum shell casing will ensure their service life.
- CNC heat sink on both sides. Better cooling, and protection increased lifespan.
- The big concern of every pilot - desyncs - will be solved by the Argus F7 AIO. Never out of sync.
- Perfectly match with 20/21 motors.
- ESC: Bluejay 48K pre-flashed
- Input Voltage: 3-6S
- STM F722
- BMI 270
- Weight: 14.7g
- Size: 36*36*7.2mm
- Installing Hole: 25.5*25.5mm /26.5*26.5 mm M3
1x Axisflying Argus F7 F722 40A AIO With Aluminum Shell