The ultimate bando-bashing, long-range hybrid.
A perfect fusion of Long Range/Low Latency Ghost Receiver, and a 1.5W 5.8GHz video transmitter.
In the FPV world, we are conditioned… conditioned to cringe when leaving LOS, conditioned to fear concrete structures… until now.
The Ultimate Hybrid takes the innovative Ghost Hybrid concept to a new level, with the traditional long-range/low latency Ghost uplink, and a high-power Tramp video transmitter, packaged in a beautiful anodized heatsink.
- Standard mounting pattern for digital VTX's (Caddx Vista)
- 2S-6S HV Operation, no need for a 5V supply
- 5.8GHz 10-1500mW video transmitter
- Onboard Ghost Uno Receiver
- Only 10.3g with heatsink, 3.1g without
- Long-range and low-latency
- 500Hz updates
- 2.4GHz LoRa and FLRC Control
- All 48 Standard Channels
- Thermally regulated, Factory calibrated
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- VTX Transmit Power: +25mW (EU), 1W (USA), 1.5W (Intl)
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long-Range Mode
- Serial Formats: GHST, SBus, SBus-Fast (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable (Rx and VTX)
- Power Supply: 2S-6S HV
- VTX Control: Automatic, via Ghost
- Antenna Connectors: Standard U.FL with Locking Connectors
- Dimensions: 31mm x 30mm x 7mm
1x Immersion RC Ghost Ultimate Hybrid 5.8GHz VTX and 2.4GHz Rx
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Defiance RC, Inc cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.