The VRX-1G3-V2 is a 1.2/1.3GHz receiver module that fits inside Fatshark module bays. Perfect for those that hate lugging around a big ground station. Matches perfectly with the Matek VTX-1G3SE 1.2/1.3GHz Video Transmitter.
- Receiving frequency: 9CH (1080MHz to 1360MHz)
- RX Sensitivity: -95dBm
- Band-pass filter 950MHz~1450MHz
- Dual input options: 4~5V via pins or 6-30V via “DC” pad on VRX-DK
- Button control and LED indicators
- VRX-DK input voltage 6~30V (“DC” pad)
- VRX-DK regulator output: 5V 2.5A
- Current Consumption: 0.3A @5V
- Video format: NTSC or PAL
- Video Output impedance: 75Ω, Typ.
- Audio Subcarrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz & 6.0MHz
- ANT. input impedance: 50Ω, Typ.
- RF Connector: SMA
- 2.54mm pins and PCB size are compatible with FS module
- 5pins (5V, Gnd, A6.5, A6.0, Video) work with FS dock
- Weight: 12g ( w/o dock), 19g (w/ dock)
- Size: board 43*27mm
1x Matek VRX-1G3-V2 1.2-1.3GHz Video Receiver Module V2
1x Dipole Antenna - SMA, Center Frequency 1240MHz
- Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to enter the frequency setting. Frequency LED blinks
- Press the button to select the frequency
- When the LED blinks at new frequency, RF input is enabled on this frequency.
- New frequency will be saved if no button action within 3 seconds