** Discontinued - New Version Here **
The AOS 3.5 O3 is a 3.5" sub 250g freestyle quad that was built to go toe to toe with other 5" quads. The included electronics, motors, and DJI O3 Air Unit and camera come together beautifully in a small, go-just-about-anywhere quadcopter that rips hard.
The AOS 3.5" was born from an analysis of quadcopter weight against prop size. The result was the identification of disc loading as a key parameter that could be compared between quads of different sizes and was a strong predictor of flight performance for freestyle flying.
By looking at the flight performance of a large number of quads it was possible to identify the ideal disc loading for a freestyle drone and thereby calculate the ideal prop size for an FPV freestyle drone of a given weight.
When that analysis is performed for 250g the ideal prop size turns out to be very close to 3.5" and several good 3.5" props are available.
- Flight Electronics: BLITZ F7 AIO
- Video Transmission: DJI O3 Air Unit
- Frame: 162±2mm wheelbase
- Motor: XING 1504 3100KV motors
- Receiver: ExpressLRS 2.4GHz or BNF DJI
- Prop: HQ D-T90MMX3 propellers
- Takeoff Weight: Approx. 281±5 g
- Dimensions (L×W×H)：131×95×29 ±2mm
- Max Speed：110 Km/h (Manual Mode)
- Maximum Takeoff Altitude：300 m
- Max Hover Time: Approx. 6 mins
- Max Flight Distance：2-3 km
- Max Wind Speed Resistance：100 Km/H (Level 4)
- Operating Temperature Range：-10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
- Antennas: 1 Antenna
1x AOS RC AOS 3.5 O3 4S DJI O3 Air Unit HD BNF
2x Battery Pads
NOTE: BIND and FLY with the DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles V2, and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 or ELRS 2.4GHz