Flywoo CineRace20 Caddx Polar Nano HD
** Discontinued - New Version Here **
CineRace20 is a new concept and more than a CineWhoop. Inspired by RaceWhoop design from Free Zillion. This is a combination of CineWhoop and RaceWhoop!
The ducts on the CineRace20 does double duty, not a simple guard anymore. It can fly as flexible as a racing drone, and as stable as a Cinewhoop. Pilots can quietly enjoy the fun of shooting a video without jello and up to 15 minutes super long flight time with Flywoo's latest 4S HV 900mah Battery!
All in all, this is an all-around drone that can not only race but also shoot stable videos. With long flight times, you can achieve your goals and desires!
- Almost all parts are injection molded. ABS\PC material. More sturdy and durable.
- Very easy to disassemble and install, only fixed by two aluminum columns.
- Pilots can freely combine their favorite colors to be more individual
- Efficient power configuration and reasonable structural design ensure CineRace20 flight stability, low noise, and super long flight time up to 12mins
- No Propellers in view, NO Jello flight Footage, stable flight picture
- With its own power cable output to the SMO camera (If you are using a GoPro 6/7/8 camera, you need to buy an adapter cable )
- Item: CineRace20 DJI HD w/ Caddx Polar Nano Digital HD System
- Weight: 112g (without battery)
- FC & ESC : GOKU GN 405S 20A AIO
- Frame: CineRace20 Frame Kit
- Motors: NIN V2 1203PRO 3400Kv
- Props: Gemfan D51 -5
- HD digital camera & VTX: Caddx Polar Nano HD System
- Antenna: Flywoo Circular LHCP 5.8Ghz Ant ( UFL-Length: 115mm \ Tube 45mm )
- Battery: Explorer 4S HV 300mAh / Explorer 4S HV 900mAh battery (Not included)
1x Prebuilt and tested CineRace20 Quadcopter
4x D51-5 Props (Pairs)
2x Battery Strap
1x Hardware Set
This is a BNF model for the DJI Digital FPV System. If you don’t use the DJI FPV Remote Control then you need to add your own receiver to get in the air. Leave us a message if you need our help to do so.