Holybro Kakute F7 V1.5 and Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A ESC Stack
This stack features Holybro's Kakute F7 V1.5 flight controller and Tekko32 F3 45A 4-In-1 ESC. Both products are fantastic and work together beautifully.
Kakute F7 V1.5
The Holybro Kakute F7 flight controller makes it easy to build your multirotor. It integrates a flight controller (FC) and on-screen display (OSD) in one. The Kakute F7’s layout makes it easy to wire up the other components of the multirotor while keeping the build neat and tidy.
V1.5 - IMU updated to MPU6000, re-designed and more reliable dampening structure
- Supports Betaflight.
- Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
- Soft-mounting built-in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
- High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F7 monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 35x41x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 8g
Tekko32 45A 4-In-1 ESC
The latest Tekko32 45A 4-In-1 ESC has got some improvements on its performance：
- Enhanced BEC, withstand voltage up to 80V.
- The first blheli32 ESC in the market with default PWM output 96K giving you smoother and quieter experience.
- Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 185-195.
- The mounting hole has been changed into M4 with anti-vibration silicone grommet Insert.
- The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5×30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- F3 MCU, runs double faster than F051
- Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
- Dimensions: 44x37x6mm
- Weight: 11.6g
1x Kakute F7 V1.5 +Tekko 32 F3 45A 4-In-1 ESC stack
1x Electrolytic Capacitor: 1000uF 35v
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable