Premium 65A 4-In-1 ESC featuring an F3 MCU, which provides smoother control and faster response time. Mosfets are covered in a metal case to increase heat dissipation. The number of onboard capacitors makes other 4-in-1 ESCs look silly. Another great product from Holybro.Upgrades From Previous Version:
- Better optimized power path, providing more stable performance.
- Doubled capacity of onboard capacitors, now capable of 2068uf.
- Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 168.
- The first BLHeli_32 ESC in the market with default PWM output 96K giving you smoother and quieter experience.
- PCB with 3oz copper design, capable of handling bigger current, and better heat dissipation capacity, Enhanced and more robust Lipo input pad for soldering.
- The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- F3(M4 Core) 108Mhz MCU with BLHELI32 firmware
- The 4-In-1 has onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function(then no current reading over TLM)
- Uses metal case MOSFET for better heat dissipation
- No output BEC
- Supports Lipo 4-6S
- Extra capacitor needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Dimensions: 43 x 44mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 15.8g
Airflow is very important if you want to run this 4-In-1 in high current.
The input cable(from Lipo to 4in1)should be at least 12AWG and well soldered.
The motor idle throttle value can be adjusted in Betaflight configuration, under ESC/Motor Features. When using dshot, the motor idle throttle value is recommended to be adjusted to “10” percent.
1x Holybro Tekko32 F3 Metal 4-In-1 65A ESC
4x M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert
1x Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable
We Also Recommend
Flywoo Goku F745 Nano 35A 16*16 Stack (F745 FC / 13A 4-in-1 ESC / 450mW VTX)