Matek's Servo PDB provides clean voltage regulation for servos and other accessories that need 5-8.2V. With 6 PWM outputs, this little PDB can be connected to flight controllers that do not have actual PWM outputs or BEC for servos. This is a must-have for any plane with servos as it is critical they are powered with clean and dedicated power.
- 5.5V to 36V Operating Input Range
- Vx for servos, 5V, 6V, 7.2V, 8.2V Adj. Default is 5V.
- 4A Continuous load current, 7A Burst
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100%, when input voltage< setting value, Regulator output voltage = Input voltage
- Output Short-circuit tolerant (3 seconds)
- No protection for reversed input polarity
- Pins distance: 2.54mm
- Size & Weight: 26 x 21 x 5mm, 4g
- Packing: 1x SVPDB-8S, Dupont 2.54mm pins
- Flight controllers without dedicated BEC for servos
- Reduces circuit loss and voltage drop on servo power wires for big scale RC Airplane
1x Matek Servo PDB With BEC 5.5-36V to 5-8.2V
Dupont 2.54mm Pins
We Also Recommend
GDW RS0708 High Speed Coreless Motor Metal Gear 350/360 Mini Digital Servo