The RP2 2.4GHz Nano is an open-source receiver based on ExpressLRS.
The Nano receivers, first developed by Jye Smith from the ExpressLRS development team, feature the ESP8285 MCU and SX1280 RF chip. The RP2 has a built-in ceramic antenna which is super light and small in size and ideal for racing.
The RP2 features WIFI built in so you can upgrade firmware by WIFI and configure the Receiver via the built-in WebUI with your PC or mobile phone.
Due to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, the RP2 is ideal for FPV races. Suitable for Whoops, drones, and fixed-wing models due to the ultra-light and Nano size, this receiver can fit just about anywhere!
Visit https://www.expresslrs.org/ to learn more.
- Item: RP2 Nano ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Receiver
- Type: ISM
- Antenna: On Board SMT Antenna
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz/F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working Voltage: 5V
- Weight: 0.55g (On Board antenna)
- Dimension: 13mm*11mm*7mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v2.4 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP1/2 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
- Improved PCB design for better heat dissipation
- LED on the top side of PCB
- Solder pads are improved and easier to solder to
1x Radiomaster ExpressLRS RP2 2.4GHz Nano Receiver
1x User Manual