** Pre-Order - Arriving Soon **
Joshua Bardwell Edition features internal ExpressLRS module, V4.0 Hall Gimbals, JB sound pack pre-installed, and his favorite carbon fiber shell with purple CNC parts.
- Improved internal circuitry and optimized power supply.
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection.
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
- Rear-mounted audio jack provided headphone output.
- V4.0 Gimbal improved centering and temperature stability (Same circuitry as AG01).
- Optional high/low rear grips included for improved ergonomics.
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear center detents.
- Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access.
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish.
- Available ELRS and 4in1 versions.
- Trainer socket changed to standard TRS 3.5mm socket.
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: Option 1: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)； Option 2: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
- Transmitting power: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module : Max 100mw (protocol dependent); Internal ELRS : Max 250mw (transmitting power is adjustable)
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Module Firmware: Multiprotocol- Module (4IN1) -OR- ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-colour touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
- Gimbal: Option 1: V4.0 Hall sensor with Aluminium facia; Option 2: AG01 CNC Hall sensor
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
Support EdgeTX and OpenTX
EdgeTX is installed by default (Touch Screen Enabled)
ELRS Version by default
V4.0 Hall Gimbals
Standard version with V4.0 Hall Gimbals, same chipset as the AG01, optimized hall sensor circuitry, improves center point positioning and temperature stability. Stick travel, self-centering, and stick tension are now externally adjustable.
Flat & Raised Grips Included
Both the raised and flat versions of the rear grips are included allowing you to customize the feel of your TX16S MKII right out of the box.
Built-In Dual Speakers
External Module Bay
The TX16s natively supports Team Black Sheep MicroTX modules in CRSFmode with LUA scripts. Best of all the TX16s Internal 4-in-1 Multi-protocol module allows you to keep the MicroTX installed and switch between internal RF and Crossfire via software, no more module swapping.
Easy Firmware Updates
- Retooled faceplate with improved fit and finish
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with center detents
- 4.3” IPS Color Display - The TX16s features a bright and clear 4.3-inch IPS color display for easy and convenient model setup and operation with adjustable brightness to suit all conditions.
- New 3.5mm Audio jack - Rear-mounted audio jack minimizes RF interference from external modules and adds headphone audio feature.
- Redesigned battery cover, easier to remove.
- TX16S Mark II with V4.0 Hall Gimbal or AG01 Hall Gimbal
- TX16S Mark II Max V4.0 Hall Gimbal or AG01 Hall Gimbal
- TX16S Mark II Max Joshua Bardwell Edition
- TX16S Mark II Max Pro MCK Edition
- AG01 Full CNC Hall Gimbal
- 21700 5000mAh Battery
- TX16S Replacement Switch Assembly
- TX16S Foam Box Zipper Cover
1x Radiomaster TX16S Mark II MAX Joshua Bardwell Edition (Mode 2)
1x 18650 Battery Tray
1x USB-C Cable
1x Screen Protector
1x Pair of Flat Grips
1x Pair of Raised Grips
1x TX16S Key Chain