The Podracer AIO is a powerful whoop board designed in conjunction with Italian outfit, Zeez, to make the ultimate whoop AIO. This board is a designed to cater for TBS Pro32 Nano VTX and TBS Crossfire / Tracer Nano RX with direct pin-header installation. The result is a clean, compact, and lightweight core for your build.
The FC is equipped with F4+MPU6000 and the ESC is capable of True 30A current running BLHeli32. This board is versitle enough to run on your cinewhoop, 4/5" racer like the podracer and long-range cruiser like the TBS Aureo.
- Mounting holes: 25.5×25.5 mm / M2 holes
- Up to 6S input
- 5V BEC up to 1.2A continuous
- STM32F411 MCU (Support BetaFlight, EmuFlight)
- MPU6000 Gyro/ACC
- OSD chip Onboard (AT7456E)
- 2 available UART
- LC Filter for 5V VTX and Camera
- Direct solder connection for TBS Nano RX and TBS Unify Pro32 Nano
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Signal support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-6S Lipo
- Continuous current: 30A
- Peak current: 35A
- ESC firmware: BLHELI 32
- PWM Frequency Range: 24KHz up to 96KHz
Because of the phyiscal limitations, installing a GPS module to the FC will require a few extra steps to remap the board's resources.
Note: The follow steps will disable LED and FC's SmartAudio and use as softserial for GPS.
1. Flash the board with Target: STM32F411
2. Download the Config file [HERE]. Then load it on the board.
3. Wire the GPS as shown
1x TBS Podracer AIO >1x Capacitor
1x AWG Cables Set with Shrink Tubes
4x Mounting Gromets
1x XT60 (Male)
1x XT30 (Male)
1x Pinheaders set for TBS VTX and RX