A Samsung 30Q/LG HG2/Murata VTC6 competitor from Vapcell.
These high discharge 18650 lithium-ion cells are fantastic for powering single-cell lightweight quads like the Rekon 3 or your new TBS Mambo radio. Also great for making your own Li-Ion battery packs to get more flight time with your drones compared to LiPos.
Vapcell 3000mAh high amp cells have been very scarce recently with all of the shortages but this Vapcell R30 performs on par with ones from the big manufacturers for single-cell applications or small packs. Give it a try!
These batteries are direct from Vapcell.
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 65.2mm
- Approximate Length: 18.4mm
- Weight: 48g (approximate)
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 3000mah
- Manufacturer Rated Max Continuous Discharge Current: 18A
- Max Discharge Current: 35A
- Manufacturer Rated Typical Capacity: 3000mah (0.2C discharge)
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 2900mah (0.2C discharge)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Red
- Origin: China
- Internal resistance: 16mΩ ( Appr) (AC 1kHz)
Manufacturer's Discharge Graph
2x Vapcell R30 18650 Lithium-Ion Battery
1x Vapcell Zipper Pack
Warning: Lithium-ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium-ion batteries - use them at your own risk.