The Matek SVPDB-12S provides a reliable and robust connection for powering all your servos. This PDB boasts a powerful 12A BEC that can take input from 9V to 55V, and outputs voltage that can be adjusted between 5, 6, and 8V. Enjoy a secure and reliable connection for your servos, and power them with confidence.
- Flight controllers without dedicated BEC for servos
- Reduces circuit loss and voltage drop on servo power wires for big-scale RC Airplane
- 9V to 55V Operating Input Range
- Vx for servos, 5V, 6V, 8V Adj. Default is 5V.
- Synchronous switching step-down (buck) regulator with typical efficiencies of 88% to 96%
- Supports continuous output current of up to 12A, peak current of 20A.
- Standby current: 5~10mA
- No protection for reversed input polarity
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds)
- Overcurrent protection & self-recovery
- Dropout voltage: 2V (Input>=10V is required for stable 8V output)
- Pins distance: 2.54mm
- Size & Weight: 50 x 27 x 8mm, 18g
- Packing: 1x SVPDB-12S, Dupont 2.54mm pins shipped unsoldered
1x Matek SVPDB-12S Servo PDB With 12A BEC 9-55v to 5/6/8V