Holybro Kakute F7 HDV and Tekko 32 F3 4-in-1 40A ESC Stack
This stack works great for all manner of multi-rotor builds but is especially suited for those using the new DJI Digital FPV System.
Kakute F7 HDV
HolyBro Kakute F7 HDV is designed to work with the DJI FPV VTx module. The GH port available on the board makes it much more convenient for you to connect HolyBro Kakute F7 HDV to the DJI FPV VTx, for both signal and power supply.
- Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
- High-performance / low-noise IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the KAKUTE F7 HDV monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. 2 On-board regulators output 5V and 8V. 5V output up to 1.5A to power peripherals such as receiver, FPV camera, or LED strip. 8V output up to 2A to DJI FPV VTx.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 35x35mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 8g
Tekko 32 F3 4-In-1 40AMP ESC
An all new BLHELI32 4-in-1 ESC with F3 MCU for smoother control and faster response rate. Supports up to 55A burst and 40A continuous.
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5×30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- F3 MCU, runs double faster than F051
- Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
- Dimensions: 44x37x6mm
- Weight: 11.6g
1x KAKUTE F7 HDV
1x Tekko32F3 4in1 40A ESC
1x Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable
1x JST GHR 8pin to JST GHR 6pin 80mm cable
We Also Recommend
Flywoo Goku F745 Nano 35A 16*16 Stack (F745 FC / 13A 4-in-1 ESC / 450mW VTX)