For the ultimate RC link, the BetaFPV SuperG Gemini ELRS 2.4GHz Nano Transmitter is the solution you've been looking for. With dual 1W transmit power, this is the module you've been waiting for. It is nano-sized for smaller radios like the Zorro or Tango 2, but can also fit in full-size JR bays, like those found in full-size radios such as the Radiomaster TX16S, using the included module bay adapter.
JR Bay module adapter is included
Based on ELRS V3.3 and collaborated with ELRS developer team, the First Ever Gemini Dual-Frequency Diversity Transmitter comes out! At present, SuperG Nano Transmitter can be fully activated to achieve the best link quality ever combined with diversity rx such as SuperD receiver or SuperP receiver. With dual 1W transmit power, it excels in anti-interference performance and stability, making it the ideal solution for demanding applications like FPV racing, long-range flight, and professional photography.
- Introducing the pioneering Gemini Dual-Frequency Diversity Transmitter, propelling ELRS into the era of dual-frequency capabilities.
- Dual 1W transmit power experienced amplified signal strength, expanded transmission distances, and a substantial increase in remote control range.
- In conjunction with existing true diversity receivers, activating the Gemini mode ensures unwavering signal stability even in the most intricate radio environments.
- Meticulously crafted from CNC aluminum alloy, the transmitter casing facilitates efficient thermal conductivity, complemented by an intelligently designed Heatsink system for optimal heat dissipation.
- Featuring 2 customizable buttons and 1 USB port, the transmitter accommodates external power sources, enabling steadfast long-range expeditions.
- Item: BETAFPV SuperG Nano Transmitter Module | ELRS 2.4G
- Weight: 44.8g
- Color: Black, Red, Grey
- Antenna Connector: 2* RP-SMA
- RF Power: 25mw/50mW/100mW/250mW/500mW/1000mW
- Packet Rate: 50Hz/100Hz/150Hz/250Hz/333Hz/500Hz/D250/D500/F500/F1000
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM
- Backpack: support
- Input Voltage: 7V~13V DC
- Rated Current: 8V,1000mA@1000mW, 1:128, Gemini mode
- USB Port: Type-C
- Fan Voltage: 5V
- Default Firmware Version: ExpressLRS V3.3.0
- Target Name: BETAFPV SuperG Nano 2.4GHz TX
Note: Please assemble the antenna before powering on. Otherwise, the PA chip in the SuperG Nano Transmitter will be damaged permanently.
- Antenna Diversity mode, two antennas. Switch the two antennas regularly to read the RSSI value of the signal and determine which antenna to use to receive data.
- True Diversity mode, where both antennas receive data at the same frequency, and the antenna that receives the correct data first is used.
- Gemini mode, where two antennas simultaneously receive telemetry data with a frequency difference of 40MHz. They also transmit data simultaneously but at different frequencies. This means that you can receive the same data packets on different frequencies and antennas. This mode provides stable flight even in complex radio environments.
Among them, Gemini is the most advanced function yet of ExpressLRS - Gemini mode currently! It owns the most stable mode for receiving signals and offers higher resistance to interference and stability, making it suitable for various applications.
SuperG Nano Transmitter features Gemini mode. In a testing video by developer Jye Smith, it is shown that with a refresh rate of 1000Hz, the LQ value fluctuates between 90-100 when the true diversity receiver is in operation. However, after switching to Gemini mode, the LQ value stabilizes at 99-100. This demonstrates that ELRS goes to great lengths to ensure link stability.
Combination with Diversity RX
Gemini mode is built upon the hardware foundation of true diversity receivers and requires a dual RF output high-frequency module. When used with Super series products, the advantages of Gemini mode can be fully utilized. And The effects of using the transmitter and receiver in various modes are as follows:
|TX||RX||Antenna Receiving Mode|
Using it together with True Diversity Receiver ensures a super stable yet strong radio link for pilots to fly in any environment that require extremely stable signals and low latency. Including long-range flights, multiplayer flights, and FPV racing. It gives pilots a robust and aggressive flight experience.
Dual 1W Output Power
The SuperG Nano Transmitter with Dual-active Antennas@Dual Frequencies, each boasting a powerful 1W transmission power. Experience stronger signals, longer transmission distances, and enhanced remote control range.
The casing part is made of CNC aluminum alloy with an anodized surface for durability. It efficiently dissipates heat, thanks to its optimized internal airflow and high-speed fan with copper heat fins. Fly with confidence and enjoy reliable performance every time.
Combination with Most Radio TX
The SuperG Nano Transmitter could be configured via LUA script. EdgeTX and OpenTX radio transmitter that supports CRSF could be used easily. It available for popular Nano interface TX when used with Micro-Nano Module Adapter including Radiomaster TX16, Boxer, Zorro. Jumper T16, T20, T Pro. Frsky QX7, X9, X Lite.
Express Yourself in Vibrant Colors
SuperG Nano Transmitter is a cutting-edge device that offers a distinct and personalized flair, with a range of three vibrant color options including red, grey, and black. The combination of its sleek design, superior functionality, and colorful choices perfectly caters to those who seek elevate style and performance.
1x SuperG Nano Transmitter (Black/Red/Grey)
2x 2.4GHz Antenna
1x USB to Type-C Data Cable
1x Type-C Male to XT30U Male Power Cable
1x GH1.25 Male to FUTABA Male Signal Cable
1x Module Bay Adapter (Standard Version)
1x Double Side EVA Foam Tape
1x Instruction Manual
1x Service Card